Master Rooter Plumbing is proud to abide by the Customer’s Bill of Rights for the Plumbing industry which protects our customers from any negative experience they might otherwise have from a plumbing company:
- We guarantee our customers will receive honest and ethical service.
- We will treat our customers the way we would like ourselves and our families to be treated.
- We will state what the prices are up front and allow our customers to see our pricing manual—protecting them from unknown costs and price changes.
- All of our technicians will be fully drug tested and background checked, will be easily identified with a company uniform, will not be allowed to smoke in their service vehicle or on customer’s property, and will be strictly prohibited from using profanity.
- Our service vehicles will be fully stocked with the necessary parts and equipment ensuring the quickest repair and service times possible.
- We will protect our customers with the best warranties in our industry.
- We will invest in the most advanced equipment in our industry to ensure our customers get the best and fastest service possible.
- Our plumbing technicians will have no less than 4 years experience before working in the field for our customers.