Join Our Team
Work for the Best
Master Plumbing is continuing to grow and as a result, we are always looking for individuals to join our team. Master Plumbing has immediate openings for two Journeyman Plumbers. Master Plumbing is a family-owned business that strives to perform each job with honesty and professionalism. We develop and maintain loyal long-term, trustworthy relationships with the communities we work in, with the customers we serve and the companies we work with. Our employees are well-trained, well-paid, highly appreciated and professional.
At Master Plumbing we hold ourselves to the same standards as the work we perform, as such we employ the best of the best. We are always looking for dedicated team members and talented professionals. If you’d like to be a part of our team and feel that you have what it takes to grow with us, then begin today!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Performs non-emergency and emergency response activities that deal with plumbing, pumping, hydro jetting and drain cleaning.
- Operates drain cleaning, hydro jetting and sewer camera equipment
- Provides limited on-call availability on a rotating basis
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the day
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights
- Drives a company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner
- Current Journeyman’s license with a minimum of two years’ experience
- CDL license preferred with a clean Motor Vehicle Record, clean background and pass a drug test.
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies
- Hard-working and dedicated to exceptional customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to read, understand and complete scopes of work with limited supervision
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be willing to relocate to the Boise or Twin Falls area
- Competitive wages paid on a bi-weekly basis
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Health insurance with shared premiums
- Retirement plan with matching employer contributions when eligible
- Dental, vision, supplemental insurance and Life Insurance available at the employees’ expense
- Company-paid certifications, licenses and training
- Paid time off when eligible